virginia/remote – intern
M.O.V.E. is a PAC that is designed to improve the representation of all business owners, including those communities previously underrepresented and unengaged. M.O.V.E. is seeking part-time and/or full-time interns to work across departments during the 2022 cycle including communications, political, and operations related items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and following local/state candidates
- Compile daily news clips
- Researching prospective businesses/industries/partnerships
- Review and respond to general inquiries
- Preparing documents for briefings, meetings, and staff as needed
- Special projects as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting community values and minority representation.
- Prior political experience working with campaigning and party committees or politically-oriented non-profits helpful, but not required
- Strong and demonstrated computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Well-versed in internet research, with a solid understanding of social media
- Solid verbal, written, research, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
Interested in Applying?